The cuttiest dog and cats in the world

I’m their mother so I see them as the best for sure.

Introducing you to the gang at home, all adopted, all needing love and parents!

Check my kids:

  Mimi, always with something on her mind.

3

Mimi with Dinho.

42

Pearl is always looking at me, when I blog, cook and even when we go to sleep.

10

The youngest princes.

11

Dinho’s doing this face not because he’s sleepy, that’s his everyday’s face.

9 

I believe this is the first time I catch them all together in a pic, and not a very clear one :D

8

Dinho’s love: what’s under carpets. Mostly of the time, nothing.

7

She’ll be a writer when she grows up. Always thinking about something.

6

My loyal best girl. Keeps looking at me like this aaaaall the time.

1

Dinho being cute. He doesn’t even try.

5

0 Animal Lovers: